DISCOVER THE BLUE MOUNTAINS
Home to some of the country’s most dazzling natural attractions, the Blue Mountains is only 90 minutes from Sydney by car and two hours by train. With sensational views over the deep valley troughs, formed over millions of years, the lookouts at Wentworth Falls, Govetts Leap and Echo Point are spectacular.
Experience wonders at Scenic World, where the glass-topped carriages of the Scenic Railway take you on a heart-stopping ride into the depths of the Jamison Valley. Or jump aboard the Scenic Skyway and journey high over the canyon for superb views of the Three Sisters and beyond.
THINGS TO DO IN THE BLUE MOUNTAINS
DINING & LEISURE IN THE BLUE MOUNTAINS
Enjoy dining in spectacular views, acclaimed restaurants and taste local delights in the cafes and cocktail bars nestled in historic venues throughout the Blue Mountains.
For restaurant suggestions – Please click here.
- The Scenic Skyway cabin at Scenic World Katoomba passing over the Jamison Valley in the Blue Mountains © Destination NSW
- The scenic River Cave system at Jenolan Caves in the Blue Mountains © Destination NSW
- Mother and daughter enjoying a day of mountain biking in the Blue Mountains National Park © Destination NSW
- Women enjoying the scenic grounds of Blue Mountains Botanic Garden, Mount Tomah © Destination NSW
- The scenic Wentworth Falls, Leura in the Blue Mountains © Destination NSW
- The Three Sisters rock formations in the Blue Mountains National Park © Destination NSW
- Food and drink at Lochiel House Kurrajong Heights © Destination NSW